Your Craft and Chapter Masonic Diary covering the 2012 – 2013 Masonic Season:
- Running from September 2012 to December 2013, with protective metal corners and black mock leather finish, this is a timely and useful help to yourself and an ideal gift for your Masonic friends.
- Slim, light, pocket sized (7″ by 3.5″), seven days to a page, yet manages to pack in a wealth of essential Masonic information (who’s MW, RW or VW?; Toast list and Tyler’s toast; Graces; Masonic addresses, phone numbers & emails; ‘What a Candidate should know’ and much, much more).
- World-wide public holidays; a 2014 planner and a page marker to aid your meeting plans.
- National Rail and London Underground maps to help you plan your journey with ease.
- There’s a nice handy detachable address and telephone number section to slot into your next diary, too.
- Silent and unobtrusive in use; has no batteries to go flat; doesn’t break if you drop or tread on it and you can write in it during meetings – because your smartphone will be outside or turned off, won’t it!
Published by : Quatuor Coronati Correspondence Circle
Quatuor Coronati Lodge No. 2076